Friday, August 1, 2008

16 July 2008 - Elmo and Grover


Today, after dinner at Grandma's place, Daddy and Mummy brought me to IMM. I was very happy to see my friends, Big Bird and Elmo again. I immediately took over the steering wheel and decided to drive the green train with them in full speed. Mummy said that aggresive drivers tend to spend more on the fuel consumption. She asked me to take it easy on the speed.

Then, we went to Tiny Toons at level 2. I was very excited to see so many of my friends there. Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Cookie Monster, Barney, Crayon, Big Bird, Bert, Ernie, Elmo, etc. were all there.

In the end, I picked Elmo and Grover as they are my favourites. I carried them and walked around the shop with them. I walked and walked with them in my arms. I really enjoyed it. When it was time to go, Mummy tried to take them away from me. I was horrified and screamed for help. How could anyone on earth bear to separate me and my best of friends? It was unthinkable. I tried my best to protect my friends. I had to do something. I did a leopard crawl on the floor with them. I dodged the fierce arms of Mummy. I screamed non-stop till everyone in the shop had to look at me. I rolled and rolled on the floor with Elmo and Grover. Finally, Daddy and Mummy surrendered and decided to let me bring Elmo home. I was sad that I had to say goodbye to Grover. Well, as the adults always say, "A bird in hand is better than two in the bush."

No comments:

Princess Amelia

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker