
Today is my first day in playgroup. The school is very near to Grandma's home. Mummy took morning leave today and accompanied me in school today. There are many toys in school and I love the toys there. When I placed the toy cashier scanner next to my ear, Mummy said to me, "Amelia, this is not a phone, it's a cashier machine!"

There are many cars, bicycles, tricycles in the school. I fell in love with all of them, so much so that Mummy couldn't get me out of the car.

This is lunch time. Mummy said that my package didn't include lunch but the teachers there were kind enough to let me 'try' eating with the rest. Mummy said to me when I was done, "Aiyo! You're the last one to finish and you didn't finish all your food!"

It was going home time but I couldn't resist playing with the bikes one more time first.

Mummy had to drag me out of school. I feel so sad to be leaving this new 'Wonderland'. Mummy said to me, "Mummy will be bringing you to school again tomorrow."
No comments:
Post a Comment