
Today is the first day when Mummy spotted my emerging first tooth. According to her, it's a lower central incisor on my left. She was so thrilled that she called Daddy in his office, told both Grandmas and Aunt Mary (Mummy's helper). Mummy has taken one day's leave today as she wants to 'compensate' the loss of time spent with me when she was away at Bintan, Indonesia for an office retreat.
Mummy tried to take a photo of my very first tooth but was not successful. :P
Daddy and Mummy thought my hair was a bit too messy and needed a trim. They brought me to a children's hair salon at Suntec City. Daddy and Mummy thought that $18 was a bit too steep for my haircut. Nevertheless, they went ahead with it since we were already there. I enjoyed it very much as I got to watch Barney. The best thing is that I get to see myself in a very big mirror.

No comments:
Post a Comment