Daddy and Mummy created this new play area for me today. They bought the Mickey Mouse rubber floor tiles from OG and some bright coloured furniture from Ikea Tampines. Besides batting on the table top, I also couldn't resist climbing onto the lime green chair.
Today, Mummy discovered my second sprouting tooth when she was playing with me during my bath. She was so excited that she called Daddy to come and take a look. Daddy and Mummy tried to take a picture of my teeth but weren't successful. Btw, the second tooth is the second lower central incisor (see posting dated 3 Mar 08 for location of central incisor).
I get to enjoy my 'turtle soup' every bath. I'd chew on its hands and legs first while saving the best, which is the head for the last.
Very frequently, Turtle has to work 'overtime' as I'd continue to chew on it for a while more even after my bath. The rest of Turtle's friends (Dolphin, Duckie, Octupus) are usually luckier. They do not have to work overtime.
Daddy and Mummy tried to take a picture of my teeth again. This time, they're a little bit more successful! Do you see my two lower teeth too?

No comments:
Post a Comment