Today,

Daddy and Mummy brought me swimming again at the Bukit Batok Civil Service Club. After that, we went to Forum Galleria for dinner at the Japanese restaurant. The staff there looked quite happy to see me again. Mummy said that they remember me because I always mess up the place while I have my dinner there. Today I had spinach pasta with potatoes and broccoli. After that we went shopping at the Toys-R-Us. Daddy and Mummy bought me an orange and blue slide.

As it's my first time playing this slide, I didn't quite know how to play with it. Somehow I had to bite on my favourite fish toy while I slide down the slide. In the end, I did a stunt with my head down first.

This is another toy that I got for my birthday. Mummy said that my handsome Grand Uncle in the States had given this to me as my birthday present. Thank you Grand Uncle Allan!
No comments:
Post a Comment