Thursday, June 5, 2008

31 May - 1 Jun 2008 - Chicken pox injection and fever

On 31 May Sat 8:30am, Daddy and Mummy brought me to the Bukit Batok Polyclinic for my chicken pox injection as scheduled by the Polyclinic. At first, Mummy was quite worried that I might cry. Then when I didn't even whimper at all, everyone, including the nurse, was amazed. Mummy laughed when I even wanted to walk up to the nurse's table and pull out things from her drawer immediately after the injection.


After the injection, Daddy and Mummy went to IMM for their brunch. They didn't have time for breakfast so they were very hungry. I was having my favourite star-shaped baby biscuits while they were enjoying their noodles and dim sum.

Mummy had wanted to take a photo of me in this very nice dinosaur t-shirt which is my birthday gift from her colleague, Kasthuri. THANK YOU VERY MUCH AUNT KASTHURI! I LIKE IT VERY MUCH! In the end, she decided to take a shot from under the table. Do you see the cute dinosaur? Mummy said that she liked it so much that she'd like to buy a similar one for herself too. The photo on the right also shows the portable baby chair that Daddy and Mummy would bring along whenever they know that we'd be having difficulty getting a baby chair.

I was still okay during lunch time at home. Unfortunately, I started to develop fever in the mid-afternoon. Mummy gave me paracetamol as prescribed by the Polyclinic. Since then, the fever persisted till Tue morning.

No comments:

Princess Amelia

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker