Mic and I brought Baby Amelia to KKH for her follow-up appointment today. Poor Amelia, another round of blood test. Thank goodness it's only 2 very thin capillary-tubes of blood drawn from the bottom of her heel. Like previous times, she didn't cry. Her bilirubin level has been dropping since she is discharged. It's 150+ today. Yeah. I couldn't resist the weighing scale while Amelia's waiting to see doctor. I've lost only 5kg. 7kg more to lose to pre-pregnancy weight. We then went to Marina Square foodcourt for a quick lunch. Mic and I took turns to eat as someone got to carry Amelia. This is the 1st time we feel that we should get a baby stroller/pram soon so that we can leave baby in it while both of us eat. We then went to Kiddy Palace to replenish quite a few items such as Pigeon baby wipes, baby cot mattress protector, swaddle cloth, crib light, etc. It's my 1st time shopping since delivery. Wah, so shiok! Although it was a very quick short shopping but for the 1st time, I thought my sanity level recovered quite a bit after that.

No comments:
Post a Comment