Thursday, July 26, 2007

4 June 2007 - Growing Amelia


Today my parents and I brought Baby Amelia to KKH for her follow-up appointment. This time, she screamed and cried really hard when they pricked her hand for blood. I almost fainted when I saw the needle. It was about 3cm long this time to draw more blood than usual. It's a liver blood test today. The doctor wanted to see if there could be any causes for her jaundice other than a normal physiological one. My heart pains for her. Good news today is that her bilirubin level has dropped again to 110+. Yeah! Also, her height and weight have increased. She's now 51cm tall (or long) and 3.5kg. She was 46cm and 2.905kg at birth.
Well done, Amelia! Three cheers for Baby. Hip, hip, hooray! Hip, hip, hooray! Hip, hip, hooray!
Baby Amelia's feeds last night: 7-8pm, 10-11pm, 2-3am, 5-6am, 7:30-8:30am
Each feed usually comes with changing of diapers first, feeding, burping, cuddling before putting her back to the cot to sleep, lasting 1-1.5hours.

No comments:

Princess Amelia

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker